Pupil Premium allocation 2018-19
Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly-funded schools in England to:
- raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap with their peers
- support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
Pupil Premium funding is available for children eligible for free school meals at any point in the past six years. Schools receive:
- £1,320 per pupil of primary-school age
- £1,900 per pupil who:
- has been looked after for one day or more
- has been adopted from care
- has left care under a special guardianship order, a residence order or a child arrangements order.
Our school’s allocation for 2018-19 is £54,120 with 48 per cent of pupils entitled to this additional support.
Our full Pupil Premium impact report can be downloaded below: